EPIS Support Worker – Tom Price WA
- Make a difference in your local community
- Generous employee benefits
- Positive and rewarding workplace offering family-friendly hours!
Salary Full time and Part time:
- $31.41 – $32.37 per hour Mon – Fri
- $39.26 – 40.46 per hour Mon – Fri
East Pilbara Independence Support (EPIS) has been delivering a wide range of care and support services to the most vulnerable members of the Newman, Tom Price, Marble Bar and surrounding communities for over twenty years.
We will provide you with a dynamic and supportive workplace with flexible working hours, access to a range of leave (including study leave), opportunities for career development and personal growth.
Our multidisciplinary team provides a range of aged care services, including day centre support, home care, cottage respite and NDIS.
About the Role
The Support Worker provides care to our clients in a culturally appropriate and friendly manner. Our job is to support you so that you can provide person-centred, dignified care to our community members enriching their lives and maintaining their level of independence.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a dynamic and friendly attitude
- Experience or understanding of working with older Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
- Have a Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability Services or, are willing to gain relevant qualifications.
- Current WA Driver’s Licence and Police Clearance Certificate.
- COVID and annual Flu vaccinations.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a supportive team and make a difference in the lives of older people. Apply today! For more information about this position please contact Juan Andrade on 08 91 755 8179 or via email: [email protected]rg.au