EPIS is seeking an experienced Finance Coordinator to join the team in Newman.
- Salary of $80,000 – $90,000 (plus superannuation)
- Reasonable relocation assistance
- Salary packaging
EPIS is a leading provider in quality Aged Care and Respite Services in the Inland Pilbara and Western Desert.
Newman is the largest town located within the Shire of East Pilbara.
It is a modern mining town that has enjoyed an amazing revitalisation over the past decade, making it one of the key cities in the Pilbara. It is currently home to more than 5,500 people who enjoy the benefits of this modern hub. If prospecting is your passion, then this is a great destination being rich in minerals.
- Oversee financial functions of funding agreements, payroll, superannuation, rostering, accounts receivable and payable functions
- Oversee and provide supervision to Finance Officer and Finance Administrator
- Update, maintain, monitor and report on funding programs services delivered and budgets including monthly statistics and reconciliation spreadsheets.
- Monitor and maintain internal accounting and financial systems
- NDIS plan management and claims
- Support Finance & Contracts Manager as required
YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE ASSURED BY HAVING:
- A high degree of initiative, self-direction and decision making ability when managing data queries
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work demands and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- Experience in supervision and managing staff
- Good understanding of Australian Tax Office Requirements in relation to GST, BAS and IAS lodgement and Superannuation Guarantee
- Competent with MYOB Accounting, Xero, Employment Hero (desirable) and online banking
- Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related discipline (minimum Cert IV in Financial Services)
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
- Provide a National Police Certificate
- Full WA Driver’s License
Interested? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter through Seek or to [email protected] detailing your skills and experience.
Don’t delay as shortlisting will commence immediately.
For further information: please call Juan Andrade on 0429 444 967