EPIS is seeking an experienced Finance Officer to join the team in Newman.
- Salary of $70,000 (plus superannuation)
- Salary packaging
EPIS is a leading provider in quality Aged Care and Respite Services in the Inland Pilbara and Western Desert.
Newman is the largest town located within the Shire of East Pilbara.
It is a modern mining town that has enjoyed an amazing revitalisation over the past decade, making it one of the key cities in the Pilbara. It is currently home to more than 5,500 people who enjoy the benefits of this modern hub. If prospecting is your passion, then this is a great destination being rich in minerals.
- Upload bills and raise purchase orders
- Manage day to day MYOB transactions including entering draft purchases and sales and upload supporting documentation
- Process payments, receipt payments and issue remittances
- Update entries and reconcile bank accounts
- Manage statistical reporting
- Prepare, submit and monitor insurance claims
YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE ASSURED BY HAVING:
- A high degree of initiative, self-direction and decision making ability when managing data queries
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work demands and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- Competent with MYOB Accounting, Employment Hero (desirable) and online banking
- Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Cert IV in Financial Services
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
- Provide a National Police Certificate
- Full WA Driver’s License
Interested? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter through Seek or to [email protected] detailing your skills and experience.
Don’t delay as shortlisting will commence immediately.
For further information: please call Juan Andrade on 0429 444 967