EPIS is seeking an experienced Finance/Office Administrator to join the team in Newman.
- Salary of $70,000 p.a. (plus superannuation)
- Salary packaging
- Gym membership
- Professional development opportunities
EPIS is a leading provider in quality Aged Care and Respite Services in the Inland Pilbara and Western Desert.
Newman is the largest town located within the Shire of East Pilbara.
It is a modern mining town that has enjoyed an amazing revitalisation over the past decade, making it one of the key cities in the Pilbara. It is currently home to more than 5,500 people who enjoy the benefits of this modern hub. If prospecting is your passion, then this is a great destination being rich in minerals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to support the Finance Coordinator and to greet and sign in visitors, answer phones and general reception duties in a professional manner. In addition to this, the Finance/Office Administrator is responsible for the provision of financial administrative services, ensuring the quality, integrity, and timeliness of financial information. This role requires experience in providing advice and support to customers with strong analysis, reconciliation, and interpersonal communication skills along with substantial financial knowledge in the context of the NGO environment.
- Produce and enter Centrepay payments in MYOB
- Issue sale invoices, receipt payments, and follow up of overdue accounts
- Prepare, submit and monitor insurance claims
- Greeting and signing in EPIS visitors
- Directing phone calls to appropriate staff and relaying internal information
- Handling and distributing mail, filing and collating documents and other duties associated with the smooth operation of the EPIS Head Office.
YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE ASSURED BY HAVING:
- High level interpersonal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively and professionally with staff, clients and visitors to EPIS.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work demands and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- Competent with MYOB Accounting and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated skills and experience in finance, accounts payable / receivable
- Cert IV in Financial Services or similar / significant experience in finance or office administration
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and Influenza
- Provide a National Police Certificate
- Full WA Driver’s License
Interested? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter through Seek or to [email protected] detailing your skills and experience.
Don’t delay as shortlisting will commence immediately.
For further information: please call Juan Andrade on 0429 444 967