Full time/ Part time/ Casual
- Make a difference in your local community
- Generous employee benefits (including Salary Sacrifice and Gym membership)
- Positive and rewarding workplace offering family-friendly hours!
East Pilbara Independence Support (EPIS) has been delivering a wide range of care and support services to the most vulnerable members of the Newman and surrounding communities for over twenty years.
We will provide you with a dynamic and supportive workplace with flexible working hours, access to a range of leave (including study leave), opportunities for career development and personal growth.
Our multidisciplinary team provides a range of aged care services, including day centre support, home care, cottage respite and NDIS.
About the Role
The Support Worker provides care to our clients in a culturally appropriate and friendly manner. Our job is to support you so that you can provide person-centred, dignified care to our community members enriching their lives and maintaining their level of independence.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a dynamic and friendly attitude
- Experience or understanding of working with older Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
- Have a Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability Services or, are willing to gain relevant qualifications.
- Current WA Driver’s Licence and Police Clearance Certificate.
- COVID and annual Flu vaccinations.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a supportive team and make a difference in the lives of older people. Apply today!
For more information about this position please contact Juan Andrade on 08 91 755 8179 or via email: [email protected]