To provide an integrated range of basic support services to people who are frail aged, people with disabilities, people who have long term medical conditions and their carers. We do this so people can continue living at home and within their community, as well as enhancing their quality of life.
To be the leading provider of quality frail aged and disability services to communities across the East Pilbara.
Our values are focused on our clients rights:
- The right of people to make choices in their own lives
- The right of people to have dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
- The right of people to be valued as individuals
- The right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory basis, and
- The right of the community to have an accountable and responsible service.
Our Target Group
The target group for our services are:
- People who are frail aged
- People with disabilities
- People who have a long term medical illness, and
- People with carers of the frail aged and people with disabilities